This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows COMPUTER troubles and repair them conveniently. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.
You are watching: Api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll missing
ApiSet Stub DLL
api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll file is an important component for the software program to work appropriately without any problems. You may get an error message favor the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.This application fairesulted in start because api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll was not found.The file api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll is absent or corrupted.A forced component is missing: api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll. Please install the application again.Error loading api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll. The mentioned module could not be discovered.The regimen can not begin because api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll is absent from your computer.
To resolve the error, you should copy the missing api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll file to your system or rearea the corrupted dll file with a working one by adhering to the instructions listed below. Tright here are 5 various versions of the dll file obtainable for download through sizes in between 13.84KB - 21.42KB.
You can download api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll for complimentary from the downfill area on this page. After downloading and install the zip file, unzip it to a convenient place on your computer. In order to solve dll connected errors, you have to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file straight to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is addressed. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having actually troubles, install the file straight to Windows device folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:WindowsSystem32"
· You have the right to install the .dll file in both system folders without any difficulties. In order to complete this action, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and prior to clicking anywhere, form "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the complying with command also right into the Command Line window that opens up and also push Enter essential.
· %windir%System32 egsvr32.exe api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll
Please note : This is a free downpack. No guarantees or warranties are provided or implied. Please downfill and install the file at your own threat...
See more: How Many Calories Are Required To Raise The Temperature Of 105 G Of Water From 30.0°C To 70.0°C?
Microsoft is an Amerideserve to multinationwide modern technology corporation which produces computer system software application, consumer electronic devices, personal computer systems, and also connected services. Microsoft Corporation is the developer of 10245 dll papers in our archive, easily accessible for totally free downpack, consisting of popular files like msvcp140.dll, vcruntime140.dll, api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, xlive.dll.